Petitions are down. *FIXED*

Petitions are not working.
Owl an online admin or staff member, or comment on this blog post if you are experiencing any issues.
You may also email us:
Sorry for the inconvenience.

*EDIT: Now fixed. Petitions are working and issues should be resolved.

Responses 1 - 19 of 19 to "Petitions are down. *FIXED*"

Supreme Goddess EmmiAlmond • Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 1:25am • #1

Fighting in the forest always leads me to a badnav within a few clicks.

Supreme Goddess EmmiAlmond • Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 1:28am • #2

Fighting in the forest always leads me to a badnav within a few clicks.

Supreme Goddess EmmiAlmond • Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 1:28am • #3

Fighting in the forest always leads me to a badnav within a few clicks.

Fourthyeargirl Bonnie • Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 3:09am • #4

I too am stuck in the forest.

HerdMentality HitThat • Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 4:27am • #5

My friend zerofloors found a nice workaround for at least one of the problems. I get stuck when I think I am going to the Shades. She told me to view the benefits for the donator program. Then (possibly after donating) leave the prefects lounge. Now I am not dead and not hung up in the game. My character can now proceed as normal.

Princess lillyv • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 7:19am • #6

From yesterday's day when I log in, it shows some error. Finally, everything is normal. I couldn't wait to play the game normally.

Prankster Wolfsbanewillow • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 9:36am • #7

I constantly encounter issues: when dying, last week I had issues when meeting and slaying Voldemort (lost my phoenix, don't know why, I didn't do something particularly nasty), and I can't also build a castle. My dear staff of hl, what's going on? You have our mailadresses, send us some info please. If we have to leave the game alone so that you can do some maintenance, let us know, please. Thanks in advance for solving the issues. Best, WW

Princess lillyv • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 12:19pm • #8

Yes, I also lost my phoenix last week. Also, I don't know why. At this moment something is happening again. Please, tell us if we need to leave the game alone, if you could solve this. And, I would like my phoenix back.

Duchess ClaudiaJackson • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 12:23pm • #9

I also have problems when I die: when the fight ends and I die, there is the link of "Hogwarts News", but when I want to acces to the graveyard I can't. Sometimes I can't enter to the news either.

Necromantrix cgardiner • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 2:18pm • #10

i have the same issue.

amp;Snowball Silk • Monday, January 11, 2021 - 4:30pm • #11

Sometimes when I die in the forest - I am unable to "Return to Shades." Practically stuck right now. Can't even logout and login again. I always get a weird error page when this happens. Haven't seen that error page before. Some php code issue.

Seventhyeargirl Megaera • Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 12:14am • #12

Currently stuck waiting for a new day , the Hogwarts News link isn't sending me anywhere but refreshing the page back to 49 seconds.

Princess lillyv • Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 9:51am • #13

I am again stuck. Dementor came, I need to click continue, it opens me some error again.

Duchess ClaudiaJackson • Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 8:40am • #14

Again stuck, with no option, only towait two hours till the new day

Seventhyeargirl Megaera • Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 10:07pm • #15

Stuck again after dying :(

Ranger PenceTomb • Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 11:20pm • #16

HerdMentality HitThat's suggestion about the donation page worked for me. There was still an hour left in the in-game day and I was back to normal.

Canary CecileGraham • Friday, January 15, 2021 - 3:49am • #17

When I die is when I get stuck. Right now, I am stuck in the forest. I just wait for the new day and do something else.

The Goddess Joy • Friday, January 15, 2021 - 10:04pm • #18

I lost my phoenix a while ago too and hadn't done anything nasty to lose it, so now idk if that had anything to do with anything...

TheOne FoolscapFolio • Saturday, January 16, 2021 - 11:12pm • #19

Ah, I had wondered what happened to my phoenix as well. Figured it might have been one too many accidental PvPs vs. good-aligned characters, but I do try to avoid those. Has anyone had any luck having them restored?

Is there a link between the resurrection hiccups and the phoenixes disappearing?

I'm going to keep stumbling around in the forest until I re-find mine... she was a perfectly lovely bird, and my eagle is lonely.

Leave a Response

Please login or create an account to post comments.